In Flagler and Volusia Counties, every person will find their best career pathway and every business will have the workforce it needs to succeed.
We invested $911,687 in employment and training services, with an additional $442,534 committed by local businesses. We pledge our commitment to a prosperous future.
- 492 BUSINESSES SERVED
- 38,329 PEOPLE SERVED
- 395 VETERAN JOB SEEKERS
- 183 INDIVIDUALS IN CLASSROOM TRAINING
- *numbers for 2019-2020
We provide innovative talent solutions for businesses and the workforce, through effective collaboration and partnerships, that drive the regional economy.
Business Driven – We believe our employers – the region’s job creators – are essential to our overall success in providing ¬effective, market-relevant workforce solutions that drive economic growth and sustainability.
Continuous Improvement – Driven by our commitment to excellence, we respond to changing market dynamics. We continually strive to improve our performance to better anticipate and address the talent needs of employers and the employment and skills needs of job seekers and workers. We identify, measure and replicate success.
Integrity – We fulfill our mission with honesty and accountability and strive in every decision and action to earn and protect the public trust.
Talent Focused – We believe in the power of talent to advance every enterprise and open the door to life-enhancing economic opportunities for individuals, businesses and communities. Our commitment is to make talent Flagler and Volusia’s key competitive asset.
Purpose-Driven – Our work is meaningful and through it, we can inspire hope, achievement and economic prosperity in the lives of the customers we serve.
General Information and Resources
Reports and Publications
Related State and Federal Reports
- DEO State Reports for WP, WTP and WIOA
- CareerSource Florida Reports
- USDOL Technology Based Learning Study
Labor Market Information
- Local Employment Report August 2021
- Local Employment Report July 2021
- Local Employment Report June 2021
- Local Employment Report May 2021
- Local Employment Report April 2021
- Local Employment Report March 2021
- Local Employment Report February 2021
- Local Employment Report January 2021
- Florida Insight
- DEO Talent Gap and Vacancy Survey