In Flagler and Volusia Counties, every person will find their best career pathway and every business will have the workforce it needs to succeed.
We invested $452,253 in employment and training services, matched by $681,816 invested by local businesses, resulting in $7.7 million in new wages in our community. We pledge our commitment to a prosperous future.
- 841 BUSINESSES SERVED
- 20,376 JOB SEEKERS SERVED
- 561 VETERAN JOB SEEKERS
- 264 INDIVIDUALS IN CLASSROOM TRAINING
- *numbers for 2018-2019
We provide innovative talent solutions for businesses and the workforce … through effective collaboration and partnerships… that drive the regional economy.
Business Driven – We believe our employers – the region’s job creators – are essential to our overall success in providing ¬effective, market-relevant workforce solutions that drive economic growth and sustainability.
Continuous Improvement – Driven by our commitment to excellence, we respond to changing market dynamics. We continually strive to improve our performance to better anticipate and address the talent needs of employers and the employment and skills needs of job seekers and workers. We identify, measure and replicate success.
Integrity – We fulfill our mission with honesty and accountability and strive in every decision and action to earn and protect the public trust.
Talent Focused – We believe in the power of talent to advance every enterprise and open the door to life-enhancing economic opportunities for individuals, businesses and communities. Our commitment is to make talent Flagler and Volusia’s key competitive asset.
Purpose-Driven – Our work is meaningful and through it, we can inspire hope, achievement and economic prosperity in the lives of the customers we serve.
General Information and Resources
Reports and Publications
- 2018-2019 Annual Report
- 2018-2019 Performance Report from DEO
- Talent Mapping Report
- 2018-2019 Community Impact Report
Related State Reports
Labor Market Information
- Local Employment Report September 2020
- Local Employment Report August 2020
- Local Employment Report July 2020
- Local Employment Report June 2020
- Local Employment Report May 2020
- Local Employment Report April 2020
- Local Employment Report March 2020
- Local Employment Report February 2020
- Local Employment Report January 2020
- Florida Employment and Unemployment Monthly Releases
- Florida Insight
- DEO Talent Gap and Vacancy Survey
Doing Business with Us
CareerSource Flagler Volusia is currently seeking proposals for Career Center Operator, Career and Training Services for Adults, Dislocated Workers and Businesses, Career and Training Services for Young Adults, Other Programs and Vendor Services. Below is the link to the full request, along with the attachments.